MCDONALDS BATMAN TOYS 2011. MCDONALDS BATMAN
MCDONALDS BATMAN TOYS 2011. HOT TOYS DOLLS.
Mcdonalds Batman Toys 2011
- Batman action figures have been produced since the 1940s. The character, whom has encompassed comic books, animated series, movies, and other media, has had more action figures produced in his likeness than nearly any other fictional character in existence.
- McDonald's Corporation is the world's largest chain of hamburger fast food restaurants, serving more than 58 million customers daily.
- Just like in the States. Big Mac, Cheeseburger, Fries. Also McPork, Teriyaki burger, and shrimp sandwich. Despite what you hear the portions and food are exactly the same as in America. They’re not that much more expensive than America either.
- chicken nuggets are not healthy or nutritious at all! Furthermore as the kids along with a considerable number of grown ups continue to gorge on McDonald’s chicken nuggets is not quite what the McDonald’s chicken nuggets are made of. Sodium phosphate serves as one
- 2011 (MMXI) will be a common year starting on a Saturday. In the Gregorian calendar, it will be the 2011th year of the Common Era, or of Anno Domini; the 11th year of the 3rd millennium and of the 21st century; and the 2nd of the 2010s decade.
The Batman Villain Project - #154 - The Wrecker
First Appearance- Batman #218 (Jan 1970)
A new hooded criminal known as the Wrecker strikes against Batman by destroying objects dedicated to the crimefighter. He destroys Batman toys, signs, and sculptures, claiming to seek revenge for his three brothers who were executed after Batman captured them.
Dwight Forrow, a man who wrote a book about Batman, receives a death threat and is assigned two police bodyguards. The Wrecker still succeeds in carrying out the threat, apparently killing Forrow.
Batman and the police believe that the Wrecker is Skip Denton, who had three criminal brothers. However Batman finds a clue that proves the real identity of the Wrecker. Police apprehend Denton, but Batman clears him by finding Forrow alive. Forrow and his brother were running an insurance scam and set Denton up. A sunburn on Forrow's hand gave the crook away and allowed Batman to apprehend him. (via dcindexes.com)
Sorry Mom, we were playing with our food again :). This evening we took the kids to dinner at McDonalds. I thought for sure our franchise still did the $1.99 Happy Meals on Tuesdays and Thursdays...turns out they don't - bummer. Either way we still got our Happy Meals and dinners. At some point, due to lack of chowing down we stole the kids toys so that they could focus on eating. Meanwhile, Jason and I lined them up and started posing them (Since we were done with our meals).
The Riddler was about to take out Dusten with his cane, and Batman came to the recuse, all while Jason was taking a sip of his soda! HURRAY for the good guys!!! lol
eco toys australia
most popular girl toys
cars toys checklist
hot toys joker dx 01
making science toys
vintage toys new york
top christmas toys 2011
pool and water toys
Post a comment