BEST TOYS FOR TODDLER GIRLS : BEST TOYS FOR
Best Toys For Toddler Girls : 4 Year Old Toys.
Best Toys For Toddler Girls
- A young child who is just beginning to walk
- A toddler is a young child who is of the age of learning to walk, between infancy and childhood. Toddling usually begins between the ages of 12 and 18 months.
- A quite young human being, typically two to three years old, but can refer to any child that has started walking, up to about four years old, or at the time they have mastered walking; A traffic cone
- a young child
- A person's daughter, esp. a young one
- A young or relatively young woman
- A female child
- (girl) daughter: a female human offspring; "her daughter cared for her in her old age"
- (girl) female child: a youthful female person; "the baby was a girl"; "the girls were just learning to ride a tricycle"
- (girl) a young woman; "a young lady of 18"
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
What It Takes
Remember when your kid was a baby and you had a diaper bag the size of the living room couch? What if the baby might need an extra bottle? What if the temps dropped and it needed a 50x60 inch blanket and a snowsuit? It's June but it could happen. Best to be prepared.
If you have a toddler...you have a purse stuffed with old Happy Meal toys, lollipops and wet wipes....as well as granola bars and tissues...ahh lookie....a Matchbox car that is missing a wheel and one shoe? Hmmmm
You jump for joy when they reach an age that they fill their own pockets with what they need and you can go back to stocking your purse with 14 shades of pink lipgloss, a handful of Good 'n Plenty's and enough tampons to give one to every girl you meet.
....and then there is moi.
I carry so much crap it's a wonder that someone hasnt tossed a Mexican blanket and some coffeebean laden burlap sacks on top of my back.
A short work shift requires books, stationary, a journal, a camera, a PDA with keyboard, 4 recent magazines, all of the bills I keep meaning to pay and duplicates of all of the makeup I keep at home.
oh yeah....and tampons.
Anybody need one?
Ti double g r and 'lil mister
She was at her other grandparent's home today, her mom was here visiting so they brought her here to drop her off.
She is such a hoot...came in to see me here says "how are you?" I said "I'm good and how are you" she replied "Not too good" LOL
She found GP's (yes that's right) Ti double g r and so she had to sit down and hug him and hug Max as well. Then she tried to get max to "come 'mere and hug him ... its okay max!"
© All Rights Reserved - No Usage Allowed in Any Form Without My Written Consent
cultural toys and games in south africa
disney car toys
wolverine toys for kids
big boys toys orillia
mcdonalds star wars toys
newest toys for kids
pdk fundraising toys and games
heirloom wooden toys
Post a comment