COWBOY TOYS : COWBOY
COWBOY TOYS : BEST TOYS FOR A TWO YEAR OLD.
- A person who is reckless or careless, esp. when driving an automobile
- someone who is reckless or irresponsible (especially in driving vehicles)
- A man, typically one on horseback, who herds and tends cattle, esp. in the western US and as represented in westerns and novels
- a performer who gives exhibitions of riding and roping and bulldogging
- a hired hand who tends cattle and performs other duties on horseback
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
Tony Quickdraw Cowboy 1963 Toy Gun Revolver
I was both a cowboy and an Indian.
1963 taken with a Brownie and a flashbulb.
Note the fiberglass curtains no longer used.
My mom washed my pajamas with them.
I ended up in a bathtub of cold water
for hours being scrubbed through
dozens of water changes. Here the
wallpaper looks like brush strokes.
Update: The Lib, out-of-wack, Hawaii
has so much time on their hands that
they want to ban toy guns.
Shot Cowboy Toy (back)
Ouch! Look at that exit wound. These were made in the late 60's and sold for 15 cents each to children.
hot new christmas toys
best learning toys
outdoor play toys for kids
handy manny toys australia
buy despicable me toys
make rabbit toys
outside toys for 2 year olds
hot toys joker
Post a comment